1st Muffin-Making Session
0 Flares 0 Flares ×
Yet another fun session with Feng baking something! This time it’s no longer cookies. It’s…
Enough talk. Shall let the photos do the talking again. 🙂
Here’s the modified recipe from the Betty Crocker muffin mix. Enjoy! 🙂
Chocolate Chip Muffins
Yummy chocolate chip muffins from Betty Crocker muffin mix.
- 1 pouch of Betty Crocker Chocolate Chip Muffin Mix
- 1/2 cup water
- Heat oven to 200 degrees C (400 degrees F) or 190 degrees C (375 degrees F) for dark or non-stick pan.
- Place mini silicone muffin cups on a non-stick pan.
- Stir muffin mix and water until well mixed.
- Spoon the mixture into the muffin cups, filling each 3/4 full for a puffier looking muffin.
- Bake 16 to 21 minutes or until golden brown and tops spring back when lightly touched.
- Cool muffins for 2 minutes in pan before carefully removing from the cups.
- Cool completely before storing.
- For the original recipe from Betty Crocker, it’s included in the muffin mix pouch when you buy it. 🙂
- The muffin mix contains wheat, egg, milk and soy ingredients. So for those who have allergies, do take note.