A Simple Meal – Tuna Mayonnaise Pasta Salad
So yesterday’s dinner was a simple meal of pasta salad and smoothie to fill up our stomach. Though simple, those two are really super filling enough for the both of us. I honestly had a hard time finish my pasta salad. Haha! (´~`ก;)
Here’s the recipe for the Tuna Mayonnaise Pasta Salad adapted from Nigella’s Tuna Pasta Salad.
- 100 grams of fusilli
- 1 can of tuna in olive oil
- 2 tbsp of olive oil
- 4 tbsp of mayonnaise
- 2 tsp of lemon juice
- black pepper
- Cook the pasta according to the instructions on your pasta packaging until al dente. Drain and put the pasta aside to let it cool down.
- Mix the olive oil, mayonnaise, salt and black pepper in a separate bowl.
- Mix the lemon juice with the pasta before pouring the pasta into the mayonnaise mixture. Mix to ensure all pasta has been coated with mayonnaise.
- Add in the sweetcorn and tuna. Mix thoroughly.
- Do note you can probably adjust the amount of pasta and tuna if you are serving this as a side dish. We had this for our main and we were already reaching our limit or probably we are small-eaters.