0 Flares 0 Flares ×
Chocolate Chip Cookies
From Betty Crocker cookie mix.
- 1 pouch of Betty Crocker Chocolate Chip Cookie Mix
- 1/2 cup of vegetable oil (replacement for butter)
- 1 egg
- Heat oven to 190 degrees C (or 175 degrees C for dark or non-stick cookie sheet).
- Stir softened butter and egg in a medium bowl.
- Stir in cookie mix until soft dough forms.
- Drop dough by rounded teaspoonfuls 2 inches apart onto cookie sheet.
- Bake for 8-11 minutes for shiny metal cookie sheet or 7-9 minutes for dark or non-stick cookie sheet. Alternatively, note for light golden brown edges for readiness of cookie.
- Cool 1 minute before removing from cookie sheet.
- Cool completely before storing into airtight container.
- For the original recipe from Betty Crocker, it’s included in the cookie mix pouch when you buy it. 🙂
- The cookie mix contains wheat, milk, egg and soy ingredients. So for those with allergies, do take note.