Back to baking for a day. But think it was a bit of a disappointment ‘cos the brownies were way too soft and mushy though the top crust looks fine. Seems like a lot of people were complaining ’bout this new recipe giving really lousy brownies. I should probably try a recipe from a book next time for better brownies! 🙂
But still happy to capture some photos of yet another baking session. Can’t wait to use my Brandt oven when my house renovation is done! 🙂
- Betty Crocker Triple Chunk Brownie Mix
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 egg
- Preheat the oven to 165 degrees C.
- Grease the bottom of the pan.
- Stir the mix, water, oil and egg in medium bowl until well-blended.
- Spread the mixture in the pan.
- Bake for 38-41 minutes for 8″x8″ pan, 33-36 minutes for 9″x9″ pan and 31-34 minutes for 11″x7″ pan, or until toothpick inserted 2 inches from side of pan comes out almost clean.
- Cool the brownie before serving.
- Am using a dark non-stick pan so I baked for 165 degrees C. Otherwise bake at 177 degrees C.