Fried Rice and Mum’s Recipe – Butter Rice~!
Being a tentative stay-home wife now, I have been trying lots of cooking which I never thought I will ever do in the past.
So just some time back, I tried cooking my own fried rice with guidance from Feng the day before. It was actually easier than expected once I get down to trying to cook it. Hehe. (❀´▽｀❀)
- Rice cooked the day before
- Egg x 1
- Taiwan Sausage
- Dark Soya Sauce
- Heat up the pan. Then put a small amount of oil to oil up the pan before cracking the egg into the pan.
- Up next is the rice.
- And then everything in~!
- When everything looks cooked, put some dark soya sauce to make give the fried rice some colour.
- Fry everything a bit more to mix in the color and it’s ready to be served~! (*つ▽`)っ
After my mum saw what I posted on Facebook, she decided to teach me a simple recipe. And yes, she has Facebook. Be amazed!!! So I tried out the really easy recipe today and it was really delicious and smell really nice~! Yum to the max! ٩(●ö●)۶
- 1-2 tsp of butter
- Estimated amount of garlic
- A pinch of salt
- Any ingredients of your choice
- Heat up the pan.
- Add in the butter.
- Then add in the garlic.
- Next up is the rice~! Fry around a bit to coat all the rice with butter.
- Then add in the pinch of salt.
- Mix around a bit before adding in any extra ingredients as you would for fried rice.