Half-Boiled Eggs, Roasted Tea and Me!
So during the weekend, we decided to make half-boiled eggs to go with our bread for breakfast. Being real noobie, I decided to ask my favourite Professor Google on how to make half-boiled eggs the night before. And tadah! I came by my favourite blogger’s website, Noob Cook~!
Following her instructions, we took the eggs out from the fridge the night before to ensure they are at room temperature when we cook them. 🙂
- Number of eggs you want to have, ensuring that they are of room temperature before cooking
- Boiled water
- Boil enough water to fully cover the eggs.
- Place the eggs in a single layer in a pot and pour the boiled water into the pot.
- Cover the pot and leave it for 5 minutes.
- After 5 minutes, pour away the water.
- Take eggs out, break them out and enjoy them some soy sauce and pepper! 🙂
- Taking out after 5 minutes, we realised the egg white seemed to have harden a bit instead of remaining really soft. We might consider making them for 4.5 minutes the next time we try again, subject to the number of eggs used. 🙂
And also in the search for my favourite roasted tea (which I have fallen in love with after our Japan trip and totally enjoyed during my class at Bunka, I actually found it in Daiso! Am not very sure how different it might be so decided to give it a try since it’s only 2 bucks. Well well well, not bad! Am so drinking it almost everyday now and since then I have stopped coffee for some time already, all thanks to smoothie and tea! ほうじ茶が大好きだよ～！
Here’s a toast to a healthier lifestyle for 2013~! (@`･v･)b